Lincoln University's Page Memorial Library closed Monday because a malfunctioning air handler motor caused an electrical fire. The school announced in an afternoon e-mail it planned to reopen the library at 7 a.m. today. University Relations Director Misty Young said in that e-mail that no students or staff were hurt, and there was no significant damage. "There are smoke and fumes in the building," the e-mail said. "The decision was made to close the facility to protect our students, faculty and staff" while LU's Building and Grounds staff aired out the building.