Benefit to help Big Brothers Big Sisters
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
The 5th Annual Bones Memorial Trivia Night is set for 6 p.m. April 5 in the Bones Banquet Room, 210 Commercial Way.
The event is to honor the memory of Donald “Bones” Libby, and all proceeds benefit Missouri Valley Big Brothers Big Sisters.
The evening — which includes free beer and door prizes — begins with dinner, cocktails and a silent auction at 6 p.m. and trivia at 7 p.m.
Individual tickets are $30 or $240 for a table of eight.
For more information, contact Anji Gandhi at 291-4669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- 5th Annual Trivia Night For A Cure Taste Showcase & Silent Auction benefits Morgan County Relay for Life
- Trivia night to benefit Early Childhood Center
- Annual Trivia and Silent Auction benefit for Camden County Child Advocacy Council scheduled for April 13
- Boyd and Boyd “Think While You Drink” Relay fundraiser returns Friday
- Callaway Historical Society to host President’s Day trivia Feb. 22
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting