Body of man, toddler found in Camden County
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Authorities are investigating the death of a man and toddler found in a Camden County home about nine miles south of Camdenton.
According to the Camden County Sheriff’s Office, Camden County authorities responded about 10:30 a.m. Friday to a reported death at a residence in the 7300 block of State Highway D.
Upon arrival, authorities found the bodies of a 40-year-old white male and a toddler in the home. Personnel from the Camden County Sheriff’s Office, the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the Camden County Medical Examiner’s Office are investigating.
Further information will be released as it becomes available, according to Camden County Sheriff’s Office.
More like this story
- Man, toddler’s identities released
- Identities released as authorities continue to investigate man, toddler death in Camden County
- Autopsy reveals Camden County man, toddler died of natural causes, accident
- Camden County Sheriff’s investigates shooting, update
- Camden County investigating unidentified body
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting