New senior residential, healthcare facility coming to Osage Beach
Sunday, June 8, 2014
OSAGE BEACH, Mo. — A new senior residential and healthcare facility is being developed with plans to open in spring 2016.
Midwest Health, which owns and operates 48 senior living projects in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Oklahoma, will develop Arrowhead Senior Living Community next to Dogwood Hills Golf Course on state Route KK in Osage Beach.
Midwest Health officials said Arrowhead Senior Living Community will have a 90-apartment assisted-living building and 80-bed skilled nursing facility, as well as independent living apartments and cottages.
The Arrowhead Senior Living Community development is estimated to cost $25.8 million.
Osage Beach Mayor Penny Lyons said Midwest Health is expected to employ about 125 people.
“This will be a great addition to the west side of Osage Beach,” Lyons said during a recent Osage Beach Board of Aldermen meeting.
Midwest Health President Jim Klausman said he sincerely appreciates the support given by the community leaders for this development.
“We are excited to bring a world class senior living community to the lake,” he said.
For more information about Midwest Health, visit midwesthealth.ppi.net.
More like this story
- New senior residential and healthcare facility to open spring 2016 in Osage Beach
- $385 million mixed-use development project takes next step to fruition
- OB Board of Aldermen send senior living development TIF plan to commission
- Lake of the Ozarks development project moving toward reality
- Developers correct Nichols Road map error in Arrowhead Centre master plan
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting