Highway panel awards contracts for road projects
Saturday, November 9, 2013
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded several contracts for Mid-Missouri area transportation improvement projects at its meeting this week in Kansas City.
Magruder Paving LLC was awarded a contract to overlay approximately 17 miles of U.S. 54, Business 54 and Route KK in Miller, Cole and Camden counties. The contractor submitted the lowest bid of $2,067,595. Magruder will also resurface nearly 4.5 miles of Missouri 179 in Cole County after submitting the lowest bid of $1.3 million.
Nearly 33 miles of Routes F, J, MM, NN and WW in Boone and Callaway counties will be improved by Chester Bross Construction Company. The contractor submitted the lowest bid of $3.7 million for this project. The company was also awarded a contract to resurface more than 14 miles of U.S. 54 in Callaway County after submitting the lowest bid of $1.4 million.
More like this story
- Highways and Transportation Commission awards mid-Missouri construction projects
- Highway panel awards contracts for Mid-Missouri construction
- Highway Commission changes construction plans for Hurricane Deck bridge
- Highways and Transportation Commission awards mid-Missouri resurfacing projects
- Contracts awarded for highway projects
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting