Freeman gets deal with Raiders
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Logan Freeman, a former Helias Crusader all-state player, will sign a free agent contract with the Oakland Raiders.
Freeman, who played at Central Missouri, announced the contract on his Twitter account Saturday night.
A 6-foot-4, 300-pound offensive lineman, Freeman earned All-Missouri Intercollegiate Athletic Association first-team honors for the second straight season last fall. He was a three-time All-MIAA performer in his career.
Freeman started every game over his last three seasons at Central Missouri, including at center as a senior. After last season, he was named to the Don Hansen NCAA Division II All-Super Region 3 second team, the second all-region honor for Freeman.
While at Helias, Freeman also was all-district on both the offensive and defensive lines as a junior and a senior.
More like this story
- Fluellen, Freeman named to All-Region teams
- Area girls soccer players earn all-state, all-region honors
- West, Daledovich lead Helias soccer contingent on team
- McKnelly, York, Haslag earn all-state laurels; others nab regional, district awards
- Helias getting set to face versatile QND offense (with PODCAST)
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting