Bowl for Kids’ Sake set April 28
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Missouri Valley Big Brothers Big Sisters is holding its annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake on April 28 at Westgate Lanes in Jefferson City.
Five-person teams are being recruited.
Funds from the event will be used to help cover the cost of matching and monitoring adult mentors for the organization with children in the program.
This is a United Way agency serving 140 children in Cole County and surrounding areas.
For more information, call (573) 634-3290.
More like this story
- Bowl for Kids’ Sake to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Bank Star One donates to, sponsors Lake Area BBBS Bowling for Kids' Sake 2012
- Bank Star One supports Big Brothers Big Sisters as Bowl For Kids’ Sake corporate sponsor
- Chili cook-off to raise funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Spa Shiki supports Big Brothers Big Sisters as Bowl For Kids’ Sake corporate sponsor
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting