CMU to offer nursing program in St. Charles
Sunday, April 7, 2013
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (AP) — Central Methodist University is working with St. Charles Community College to offer a new bachelor's degree program in nursing.
The Columbia Daily Tribune (http://bit.ly/10FLYlZ) reports that the program is designed for people who already have their registered nurse certification. The program allows them to earn a four-year degree from Fayette-based CMU, with classes held on the St. Charles Community College campus.
Central Methodist University also will partner with BJC HealthCare to offer the nursing program.
BJC HealthCare operates Columbia's Boone Hospital Center. The facility serves residents primarily in the St. Louis area, southern Illinois and Mid-Missouri.
More like this story
- Back to School 2013: Local colleges use partnerships to advance education
- SFCC, CMU celebrates new look with the community
- Nine Lake Area-based students graduate from Central Methodist University
- Enrollment open for SFCC-Lake of the Ozarks spring classes
- Area Students Honored By Central Methodist University
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting