Budding entrepreneurs at Russellville advance to state finals
Thursday, November 8, 2012
What if a camera could be attached to the jersey of a popular athlete, so fans could have an up-close-and-personal view from that player’s perspective? Four students at Russellville with that idea are advancing in business competition.
The Up Close and Personal entrepreneurship team from David Coulston’s introduction to business class at Cole County R-1 High School posed that product for the Missouri Entrepreneurship Challenge 2012.
The team of sophomore team captain Nathan McMillian, freshman Bailey Stiffler, sophomore Chloe Ruble and junior Miranda Fringer will now compete Tuesday in St. Joseph.
More like this story
- Athletes adjusting to cameras all over arenas, stadiums
- 2015 MADE In Missouri Competition announced
- Global Entrepreneurship Week 2010 Designed to Create Life-Changing Experiences and Spur Firm Creation around the Globe
- iStart Business Idea Competition Site Collects More Than 1,200 Business Ideas
- Youth Remain Interested in Entrepreneurship Despite Economy
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting