Budding entrepreneurs at Russellville advance to state finals
Thursday, November 8, 2012
What if a camera could be attached to the jersey of a popular athlete, so fans could have an up-close-and-personal view from that player’s perspective? Four students at Russellville with that idea are advancing in business competition.
The Up Close and Personal entrepreneurship team from David Coulston’s introduction to business class at Cole County R-1 High School posed that product for the Missouri Entrepreneurship Challenge 2012.
The team of sophomore team captain Nathan McMillian, freshman Bailey Stiffler, sophomore Chloe Ruble and junior Miranda Fringer will now compete Tuesday in St. Joseph.
More like this story
- Global Entrepreneurship Week 2010 Designed to Create Life-Changing Experiences and Spur Firm Creation around the Globe
- Youth Remain Interested in Entrepreneurship Despite Economy
- iStart Business Idea Competition Site Collects More Than 1,200 Business Ideas
- Senators urge baseball to ban tobacco
- Career linked class gives exciting opportunities
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting