Comedian visits Special Learning Center youngsters
Friday, March 2, 2012
Laughter is always a constant at the Special Learning Center in Jefferson City. But on Thursday, the kids had even more reason to laugh, as comedian Jon Reep toured the facility hours before he headlined one of the center’s largest fundraisers at the Miller Performing Arts Center.
Reep first learned of the center through his brother-in-law, Kyle Trimble, a board member for the organization that serves children with disabilities.
He visited classrooms, and joked with students, assuring some he ....
More like this story
- One-man show to perform at Miller Performing Arts Center
- Moments of Magic to benefit Special Learning Center
- Netflix goes for laughs with new stand-up specials
- Setting Children Up For Success: Making strides with a little help from his friends
- Second City comedy troupe makes a stop in Jefferson City
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting