Katy Morgan, June State Employee of the Month
Sunday, June 10, 2012
When the E.coli outbreak came to Missouri, Katy Morgan, a public health laboratory scientist with the microbiology unit at the Missouri State Public Health Laboratory, worked 20 consecutive days in the lab.
She displayed “exceptional dedication and effort to perform laboratory responsibilities during this public health crisis,” said unit chief Steve Gladbach, who nominated Morgan for the State Employee of the Month.
More like this story
- Fulton genetics class sees science in action during trip to capital
- CDC monitoring tech for possible Ebola exposure
- Representative Miller says DNR to change E.coli testing method for state park beaches
- Govt health and safety efforts slowed or halted
- Scientists try to predict number of US Ebola cases
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting