Three charged in Miller County shooting spree
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Three Miller County men and a juvenile have been charged and three more remain hospitalized after a fight escalated into a shooting spree earlier this week.
According to Miller County Sheriff Bill Abbott, Spencer Enloe has been charged with one count of a class C first-degree felony tampering. Enloe is being held in the Miller County Jail on a $50,000 bond. Roy Gene Crown was charged with one count of class A first-degree felony assault and is being held in the Miller County Jail on $500,000 bond. And, William J. Hankey was charged with one count of class B first-degree felony burglary and is also being held in the Miller County Jail on $300,000 bond.
The ages of the three men was not provided; however, according to the sheriff’s office, all three are from Miller County.
Abbott said the incident that led up to the arrests began Wednesday evening when his office received multiple 911 calls about a shooting in an area of rural Miller County known as the Town and Country subdivision, a few miles south of Eldon. Abbott said his office received the first 911 call at 11:21 p.m. Wednesday, reporting a man had been shot during an altercation. A few minutes later, more 911 calls came in advising officers that two more men had been injured by gunfire.
More like this story
- Three critically wounded in Miller County shooting incident
- Man involved in Miller County standoff charged
- Man involved in Miller County standoff Wednesday charged with kidnapping, rape and sodomy
- Gerald Pierce charged with felony assault and armed criminal action following shooting July 12 in Morgan County
- Macks Creek man faces domestic assault, additional felony charge following Christmas morning incident
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting