Professional eater gets 94th win at Moose Brothers BBQ
In Man vs. Food, man wins
Sunday, April 29, 2012
In under an hour, Randy Santel ate a full rack of ribs, one pound pork, one pound brisket, one pound chicken and one pound of French fries.
Santel, a professional eater and bodybuilder, took on the “Mega Moose Challenge” Saturday night at Moose Brothers BBQ and Catering in Jefferson City.
The challenge of eating more than five pounds of meat and fries is advertised as a $55 meal, which is free if one person finishes it within a two-hour time limit. On Saturday, Santel become the first person to win the restaurant’s challenge.
Santel’s 94th win continues his quest to build his reputation as the ultimate fitness and eating competitor.
More like this story
- Competitive eater to take challenge in Jefferson City
- Moose Bros. BBQ and Catering Born Out of Competition Cooking
- Summer means barbecue season in Missouri
- Sedalia Master Basters team takes grand championship title at 21st Annual Laurie Hillbilly BBQ Cook-off
- BizBeat: Lutz’s wins grand champion BBQ award
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting