Old Town action team turns attention to trolley, convention center
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Just because its a “catch-all” does not mean the Old Town action team isn’t working on important issues.
When the Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce staff explained the aspects of its economic development plan, “Transformation,” to the members of the Old Town action team, it was clear to some that the connections between the topics were looser than most.
But co-chair Ron Medin said that is not necessarily a bad thing.
More like this story
- Should a government’s legal powers be used as a redevelopment tool?
- Candidates endorse Old Town initiatives
- Chamber’s community development director excited about big-impact projects
- JC Council weighs committee’s suggestions to spur development of city center
- Action team considers: What is an entertainment district?
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting