Trinity celebrates Lutheran Schools Week
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Sherry Fischer’s eyes were wide with surprise when her grandson Noah Baumgartner handed her a piece of construction paper covered with photos of “Nana” and her family, as well as a poem he had written in tribute to her for English class.
“I liked writing the story,” said Baumgartner, a fifth-grader at Trinity Lutheran School.
He wrote about her “twirly” apron and baking cookies. He said he thought she was pretty “in her Mary Kay makeup” and that she always gives him hugs.
More like this story
- Lions focus on the fundamentals during camp
- Boys Basketball: S. Callaway defeats Calvary Lutheran
- Group devoted to serving Trinity Lutheran School ready to make it a community effort
- Fulton Public Schools students offer tips for Thanksgiving, celebrate the holiday
- New Scene One show brings ‘local color’
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting