Amphitheater construction planned in Holts Summit
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Construction of a new amphitheater as part of an overall plan to upgrade Greenway Park was discussed Monday night by Holts Summit board of aldermen.
City Administrator Brian Crane brought the concept to the board for discussion after consulting with Holts Summit Mayor Lucas Fitzpatrick and the city staff.
More like this story
- Amphitheater construction planned at Greenway Park in Holts Summit
- Holts Summit alderman tab Septagon for municipal center project
- Residents hear plan for new Holts Summit YMCA facility
- Holts Summit aldermen approve adding roof to park amphitheater
- Public disc golf course suggested at Holts Summit’s Greenway Park
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting