Family Fun Night expands educators’ connections with parents, students
Sunday, February 20, 2011
At the Parents As Teachers annual Family Fun Night on Thursday, all 1,100 families served by the Jefferson City Public Schools Program were invited to attend.
The event, held for several years, is designed to let the parents and their children have fun with the district’s 13 parent educators.
It featured a variety of physical activities that had both the children and their parents moving, and that, says, Lisa Dierking, family/school advocate for JCPS, is important.
More like this story
- PAT program offers resource for parents, young children
- Setting Children Up For Success: Laying foundation for a child's development
- Public school foundation gala will honor six
- Teacher appreciation banquet set Thursday
- Setting Children Up For Success: Celebrating families at Children’s Learning Center
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting