Holts Summit aldermen pass resolution for second reactor
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
HOLTS SUMMIT, Mo. — What could have turned into a lengthy discussion about a proposed resolution was cut short by quick thinking at the Holts Summit Board of Aldermen meeting Monday.
The resolution expressed support for the construction of a second nuclear plant in Callaway County, as well as support for legislation before the General Assembly that would allow a Missouri utility company to charge its customers for the costs of seeking and winning an early site permit, as well as funding for the Office of Public Counsel.
More like this story
- HS aldermen publicly support ‘expansion of a second nuclear plant in Callaway’
- Public disc golf course suggested at Holts Summit’s Greenway Park
- Glitch sidetracked nuclear plant resolution
- Why nuclear resolution was sidetracked in Holts Summit
- Fulton YMCA explores expansion of services to Holts Summit area