Preservation panel suggests priorities for 2011
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Jefferson City's Historic Preservation Commission has suggested a set of priorities for 2011, based on its recently developed Preservation Plan.
The top priority will be to identify neighborhoods which would be good candidates for the city designated Historic District or Neighborhood Conservation District.
More like this story
- Historic Preservation Commission moving ahead on Jefferson City projects
- Commission to research other cities’ historic preservation
- Moreau Drive Historic District listed in the National Register of Historic Places
- Work of historic-preservation advocates honored
- Master Plan casts a bold dream for MSP
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting