Applications sought for Small Business Academy
Thursday, December 16, 2010
The deadline to apply for the Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce and University of Missouri Extension’s Small Business and Technology Development Center’s Small Business Academy is Jan. 14.
The program consists of approximately 32 hours and is designed for the primary decision-maker of a business. The cost is $300.
To apply, respond to Shaun Sappenfield at (573) 635-3586 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Chris Thompson at email@example.com.
For an application, go to www.jeffersoncitychamber.org.
More like this story
- SBA lender training available Nov. 14 in Eldon
- Around the Lake: Leadership Camden County recruiting for Class 19
- Our Opinion: Businesses join education initiative
- Missouri Perspective: University of Missouri Extension celebrates 100 years of outreach
- Area organizations look to increase IT talent pool
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting