Highway panel awards contracts for Mid-Missouri construction
Thursday, December 2, 2010
At its monthly meeting Wednesday, the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded construction contracts to resurface several highways in Central Missouri.
Commissioners also approved a change to MoDOT’s current transportation program to include the replacement of the Missouri 5 Hurricane Deck Bridge over the Lake of the Ozarks in Camden County in 2012, instead of rehabilitation that had been set for 2011.
More like this story
- Highway Commission changes construction plans for Hurricane Deck bridge
- Highways and Transportation Commission awards mid-Missouri construction projects
- Highway panel awards contracts for road projects
- Construction contracts awarded
- Contract awarded for replacement of Route 17 Bridge over Saline Creek in Miller County
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting