Weather Alert Detail
- Flood Advisory for Pemiscot County, Missouri
- Flood Advisory issued June 30 at 9:23PM CDT until July 07 at 4:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 9:23 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Tiptonville affecting New Madrid...Pemiscot
and Lake Counties
Mississippi River at Memphis affecting Crittenden...DeSoto and
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
...The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a Flood
Advisory for the Tennessee River...
Tennessee River at Perryville affecting Decatur and Perry Counties
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Tuesday July 07.
* At 09 PM Tuesday the stage was 35.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 36.4 feet Sunday July 05.
* At 36.0 feet...In Missouri, Most fields around Robinson Lake in
Pemiscot County are covered by flood water.