Weather Alert Detail
- Flood Advisory for Pemiscot County, Missouri
- Flood Advisory issued April 17 at 9:07PM CDT until April 21 at 3:23PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, April 17, 2015 at 9:07 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 3:23 p.m.
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Tiptonville affecting New Madrid...Pemiscot
and Lake Counties
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Tuesday April 21.
* At 08 PM Friday the stage was 33.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 34.4 feet Tuesday April 21.
* At 34.0 feet...Fields are flooding east of Point Pleasant,