Weather Alert Detail
- Flood Warning for Mississippi County, Missouri
- Flood Warning issued February 08 at 8:50PM CST until further notice by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 8, 2016 at 8:50 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 12:49 a.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at Newburgh Dam...Shawneetown...Brookport Dam...Grand
Chain Dam and Cairo
.Newburgh and Shawneetown are expected to go below flood stage on
Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. Brookport...Grand Chain and Cairo
will crest on Wednesday and then start a slow fall.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 40.7 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 41.5 feet by
Wednesday morning then begin falling.
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.