Schnieders shot a one-over par 72 to earn medalist honors Monday to lead Helias to the Class 5 District 3 championship at Schifferdecker Golf Course.
Helias finished with a team score of 309, one shot better than Joplin, Lee's Summit was was third in the 15-team event with a 311.
Schnieders is one of four Crusaders who finished in the top 18 individuals to advance to next week's Class 5 state championship tournament.
In a change to Missouri State High School Activities rules, a district champion team does not automatically qualify for state. But the Crusaders will be able to post a state team score by advancing four individual golfers.
Davis Linhardt was fifth with a 76, while Burke Bauer tied for 10th with an 80. Drew Higgins tied for 15th with an 81.
Graham Johnson of the Crusaders shot an 82 to finish in a five-way tie for 21st.
The Class 5 state tournament will be held next Monday and Tuesday at Sedalia Country Club.
The Capital City Cavaliers finished 12th Monday with a 370.
Blake Meredith led the Cavaliers in the tournament, tying for 21st with an 82. Noah Coleman tied for 40th with an 88, while Eli Schuemann and Sam Uptergrove tied for 60th with 100s. Parker Noble added a 107 for the Cavaliers to tie for 107th.
The Jefferson City Jays took 13th as a team with a 383.
Ashton Caudle paced Jefferson City in the district with a 92 to tie for 49th. Chase Dietzel tied for 51st with a 93, while Chase Schnieders finished 59th with a 98. Tate Riley tied for 60th with a 100, while Caleb Tuller tied for 66th with a 107.
Class 5 District 3
At Schifferdecker Golf Course, Joplin
1. Helias, 309; 2. Joplin, 310; 3. Lee's Summit West, 311; 4. Nixa, 324; 5. Ozark, 332.
6. Sedalia Smith-Cotton, 336; 7. (tie) Carthage and Kickapoo, 338; 9. Raymore-Peculiar, 349; 10. Republic, 355.
11. Lee's Summit, 360; 12. Capital City, 370; 13. Jefferson City, 383; 14. (tie) Springfield Central and Waynesville, 445.
1. Archer Schnieders, Helias, 72; 2. (tie) Justin Andrews, Lee's Summit West and Keaton Mateja, Sedalia Smith-Cotton, 74; 4. Fielding Campbell, Joplin, 75; 5. Davis Linhardt, Helias, 76.
6. (tie) Hobbs Campbell, Joplin and Josh Lumby, Lee's Summit West, 77; 8. Harry Satterlee, Joplin, 78; 9. Isaac McCullough, Lee's Summit West, 79; 10. (tie) Burke Bauer, Helias, Chandler Burch, Nixa, Johnathan Miller, Nixa, Ethan Sage, Joplin and William Satterlee, Joplin, 80.
15. (tie) Drew Higgins, Helias, Jack Dorrian, Lee's Summit West, Boston Huddleston, Ozark, Carter Jackson, Ozark, Chase Martel, Raymore-Peculiar and Grant Riley, Carthage, 81.
Other Helias Individual
21. (tie) Graham Johnson, 82.
Capital City Individuals
21. (tie) Blake Meredith 82; 40. (tie) Noah Coleman 87; 60. (tie) Eli Schuemann and Sam Uptergrove 99; 66. (tie) Parker Noble 106.
Jefferson City Individuals
49. (tie) Ashton Caudle 91; 51. (tie) Chase Dietzel 92; 59. Chase Schnieders 97; 60. (tie) Tate Riley; 66. (tie) Caleb Tyller 106.