Shrimp sauteed in garlicky butter fills these little mini burger rolls. A sauce of mayonnaise, mustard, scallions and some Old Bay seasoning is spread on the rolls. Old Bay is a blend of herbs and spices, usually celery salt, red and black pepper and paprika. It's mostly used to season shellfish.
For the Quick Potato Salad, I doctored up deli potato salad with some sliced carrots and chopped chives.
• You can substitute Old Bay seasoning with some paprika, salt and pepper.
• You can use any type of lettuce.
• Buy peeled and deveined shrimp.
• Make potato salad and set aside.
• Mix the mayonnaise, scallions and mustard together in a small bowl and set aside.
• Toast the slider rolls.
• Saute the shrimp and assemble the sliders.
To buy: 1 jar reduced-fat mayonnaise, 1 jar Dijon mustard, 1 bunch scallions, 1 head lettuce, 1 container Old Bay seasoning, 1 package whole wheat slider rolls, 3/4 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, 1 small container deli potato salad, 1 package carrots and one bunch chives.
Staples: butter, garlic.