The winter weather brought about some postponements and changes to today's local sports schedule.
• The Jefferson City Jays were slated to host the six-team Steve Johnson Duals at Fleming Fieldhouse. It will not be rescheduled.
Jefferson City is scheduled to return to action Wednesday night in a dual against Helias at Rackers Fieldhouse.
The Capital City Cavaliers and Blair Oaks Falcons wrestling teams were scheduled to travel to the Owensville Tournament. The tournament will not be rescheduled.
Blair Oaks is slated to wrestle Tuesday against Boonville, California and Southern Boone in a quad at Ashland. Next up for Capital City is a home dual Wednesday against Battle.
• The Helias Lady Crusaders were slated to go this afternoon to Boonville to take on the Lady Pirates in basketball. A potential reschedule date has not been announced.
The Lady Crusaders are slated to play the Fatima Lady Comets on Thursday at Westphalia.
• The Capital City Lady Cavaliers were scheduled to take on Harrisburg in the Mid-Missouri Invitational in Harrisburg. Capital City is back in action later this month at the Southern Boone Classic in Ashland.
There are some local teams still scheduled to play today.
• The Helias Crusaders wrestling team is slated to travel to the Willard Tournament. Action begins at 10 a.m.
• The Jefferson City Lady Jays and Blair Oaks Lady Falcons will meet for the title at the Union Tournament. Game time is 7 p.m.
• Two area teams are slated to play in the Mid-Missouri Invitational at Harrisburg. The Helias Crusaders are slated to face Bishop DuBourg at 4 p.m., while the Blair Oaks Falcons will meet the Cardinal Ritter Lions at 7 p.m.