0

Swampyville's - Ask the Politically Correct (Constitutional Republic)

Swampyville's - Why are we "Really" in Afghscamistan?

Swampyville's - Reading between the Lines!

Why are we really in Afghscamistan?

Are our forces in Afghanistan for Democratic purposes, as we are led to believe, or for the international conglomerates that have relocated many of their operations to China?

Many experts have explained that if Afghanistan generates about $10 billion per year from its mineral deposits, its gross national product would double and provide long-term funding for Afghan security forces and/or other critical needs, (Such as padding the hidden bank accounts of corrupt Afghanistan officials). The United States Geological Survey (USGS) estimated in 2006 that (northern Afghanistan) has an average 1.6 billion barrels
of crude oil, 15.7 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, and 562 million barrels of natural gas liquids.

In December 2011, Afghanistan signed an oil exploration contract with (China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)) for the development of three oil fields along the Amu Darya river in (Northern Afghanistan)!

Other reports show that the country has huge amounts of lithium, copper, gold, coal, iron ore and other minerals. The Khanashin carbonatite in Helmand Province contains 1,000,000 metric tons of rare earth elements. In 2007, a 30-year lease was granted for the Aynak copper mine to the (China Metallurgical Group) for $3 billion, making it the biggest foreign investment and private business venture in Afghanistan's history. Government officials estimate that the country's untapped mineral deposits are worth between $900 billion and $3 trillion. One official asserted that "this will become the backbone of the Afghan economy" and a (Pentagon memo) stated that Afghanistan could become the "Saudi Arabia (0il) of lithium"!

Afghanistan still exports 75% of the worlds Opium and Southeast Asia the remaining 25%! Some of the poppy fields have been destroy; but, many more have been planted to make up for this loss of Opium. Other than the billions that the united States has given Afghanistan in economic and military aid, Opium is still their number one "Cash Cow"! What we have been led to believe is that once we leave, al-Qaeda will move back into Afghanistan and begin their terrorist activities again!

I have always wondered why the Soviet Union tried for 10 years to gain control of Afghanistan. The reason that was given, for the CIA backed use of the Afghanistan Northern Alliance, was that we were still trying to prevent the "Domino effect"! Like we did in Viet Nam (the Golden Triangle area)? The real reason: Afghanistan was the border between Asia and the lucrative oil fields of the middle east. The "Domino Effect" (with the creation of Globalism), the prevention of the Communist gaining control of certain countries that would fall like dominoes, no longer applies!

Are we really in Afghanistan protecting against terror attacks from the Taliban and al-Qaeda or are we there to protect China's interests? (and/or to protect American Corporate interests that have relocated most of their operations to China?) (In my opinion, it is both!)

Are we also going "MAD" again?

With the infusion of billions of dollars of Russian weapons and possible insertion of Russian military forces into Syria and their continuing support of Iran, are we seeing a renewal of the "MAD" Theory (Mutually Assured Destruction) that was prevalent during the Cold War?

Here we go again, it's all about who will control the worlds untapped natural resources! (It's the one that gets there "Firstist" with the "Mostist" that usually wins!)

A current Administrative official once said in the 1990s:

"WE MUST BRAINWASH THE YOUTH SO THAT WE CAN CONTROL THEM"!

In my opinion, our government (both parties) has tried to "Brainwash" the American people in believing what they want them to believe over the past 100 years!

"FINIS CORONAT OPUS"! (The end crowns the work/The end justifies the means)

In response to:

Swampyville's - Reading Between the Lines!

(Reuters) January 2012 - A collapse of the euro and break-up of the European Union would have catastrophic consequences for the global financial system, billionaire investor George Soros was quoted as saying. "Today, the euro is potentially endangering the political cohesion of the European Union," the Business Line newspaper cited ...

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting