Weather Alert Detail
- Flood Warning for Lincoln County, Missouri
- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 5:27PM CST until November 29 at 2:34PM CST by NWS
- Effective: Friday, November 27, 2015 at 5:27 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 2:34 p.m.
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Cuivre River near Troy affecting Lincoln County
.This Flood Warning is a result of up to 2 inches of rainfall the
past 24 hours and tenth of an inch of rainfall forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Cuivre River near Troy
* until Sunday afternoon.
* At 5:00 PM Friday the stage was 20.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by late this
afternoon and continue to rise to near 23.5 feet by tomorrow
morning. The river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow early
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Near this height, State Highway H near the
West Fork Cuivre River bridge will be closed due to flooding.
* Impact: At 23.2 feet...Gravens Road begins flooding north of
* Impact: At 23.1 feet...Water begins covering Frenchman Bluff Road
(County Road 658) just west of the Cuivre River bridge.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...Considerable agricultural land is flooded
between Troy and Moscow Mills.
* Impact: At 22.0 feet...Right bank overflows.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Flood Stage. Left bank overflows. Minor
* Impact: At 18.0 feet...From Highway 61 east to Frenchmans Bluff...
low lying agricultural land is inundated.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/28 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02
Troy 21.0 19.95 23.5 15.2 9.5 8.0 7.4