Weather Alert Detail
- Flood Warning for Lincoln County, Missouri
- Flood Warning issued January 05 at 7:08PM CST until January 07 at 8:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 7:08 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 8 a.m.
...The flood warning continues for the Mississippi River in
Illinois and Missouri...
at Winfield Lock and Dam 25
at Mel Price Lock & Dam
at St. Louis
.This Flood Warning is a result of excessive rainfall last weekend...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Winfield LD25
* until Thursday morning.
* At 6:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 26.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Flood Stage. Highway B in eastern St.
Charles County floods near the Dardenne Creek bridge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 01/06 01/07 01/08 01/09 01/10
Winfield LD25 26.0 26.94 26.1 25.0 24.5 24.3 24.0