Weather Alert Detail
- Flood Warning for Lincoln County, Missouri
- Flood Warning issued November 18 at 8:59AM CST until November 20 at 12:41AM CST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 8:59 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, November 20, 2015 at 12:41 a.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Cuivre River near Troy
.This Flood Warning is a result of 3 to 5 inches of rain the past 2 days...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cuivre River near Troy
* until early Thursday morning.
* At 8:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 24.6 feet this evening and fall
below flood stage tonight.
* Impact: At 24.8 feet...Near this height...Second Street in Moscow
Mills begins flooding near the Byrd Street intersection.
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Near this height, State Highway H near the
West Fork Cuivre River bridge will be closed due to flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/19 11/20 11/21 11/22 11/23
Troy 21.0 24.22 16.4 7.1 6.5 6.4 6.4