School closings, weather announcements for Friday, Dec. 13, 2013 December 13, 2013
Now that your account is set up, Please sign in and sign up to recieve Breaking News and other Alerts of your choice.
People still smoke with kid's in the car with the windows rolled up. Here in Holts Summit we have no non smoking places to eat. If you ask for non smoking, they take the ash tray off your table. Blow smoke in the face of your kid's, not mine. Smokers have 99% of the world to smoke in and they want the other 1%.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting
Last login: Sunday, November 25, 2012
© 2013 News Tribune Publishing.