Photo detail

Residents of a home at 808 Clark Ave. can only watch as firefighters battle a blaze that filled the immediate area with smoke Tuesday morning. It is believed the fire started on the porch in the back of the residence and moved to the attic area. The American Red Cross sent an emergency response team to the scene to assist the displaced residents.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Tossed cigarette blamed for fire at home

A discarded cigarette led to a Tuesday morning fire that displaced residents of a Jefferson City home.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments