February 19, 2013
Firefighters work on the scene of a gas explosion and massive fire Tuesday at JJ’s restaurant at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City. Officials believe a utility contractor may have caused the blast, sparking a massive blaze that engulfed an entire block and caused multiple injuries.
Stories this photo appears in:
Cadaver dogs are searching the smoldering remains of a Kansas City restaurant that burned to the ground following a gas explosion and massive blaze, a fire official says.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting