Photo detail

A fire that caused damage to a building at Lakewood Condominiums Saturday is believed to have started in the fireplace and/or flue in one of the units on the second floor, according to Osage Beach Fire Chief Jeff Dorhauer.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Lakewood Condominium fire believed to be caused by fireplace and/or flue

A fire that caused damage to a building at Lakewood Condominiums Saturday is believed to have started in the fireplace and/or flue in one of the units on the second floor.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments