Photo detail

A Jefferson City firefighter stands (behind the tree) on a charred deck and aims his fire hose at flames erupting Thursday from the roof of the home of Robert and Dorothy Neeley at 1902 Green Berry Road.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Fire damages Jefferson City house

An unattended barbeque grill that was somehow knocked over after a meal is believed to have been the cause of a Thursday evening house fire in Jefferson City.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments