March 18, 2012
The Oscar Burch House was built in 1865 and has undergone numerous renovations.
Stories this photo appears in:
The rough-edged limestone steps at the front door of the Oscar Burch House were carved from the oncefive acres owned by the namesake and his brother Nelson Burch.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting