Photo detail

Firefighters respond to a blaze in a two-story residential duplex at 630 Westview Street in Fulton early on Thursday. (Fulton Fire Dept. photo)

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Barbecue grill starts fire at Fulton duplex

Fire caused an estimated $50,000 in damage to a residential structure and its contents early this morning in Fulton, but no one was hurt.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments