June 17, 2012
Opening day of Jefferson City Fire Station 2 was March 22, 1935. Standing at far left is Chief Ferd Robertson. Seated on the engine at left is Raymond Scholton and Jim White, while Pode Jones is standing between the engines.
Stories this photo appears in:
Perhaps millions of feet of hose have been used in training up and down the city’s first drill tower for fire service.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting