Photo detail

The old Fire Station 2 at 915 E. Miller St. was awarded Jefferson City Landmark status this year.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Old Fire Station 2: Classic Americana now, cutting edge in 1935

Perhaps millions of feet of hose have been used in training up and down the city’s first drill tower for fire service.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments