June 16, 2011
Fire officials walk around a burned-out home Thursday where six people, including four children, died in a house fire in Warren, Ohio.
Stories this photo appears in:
Fire likely caused by a charcoal grill swept through a family’s home that appeared to have no smoke alarms early Thursday, killing a couple, their two children and two other children who were sleeping over after a cookout, officials said.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting