Photo detail

Smoke rolls out of windows as firefighters battle a blaze at a residence in the 3600 block of Glover’s Ford Road on Tuesday morning.

Stories this photo appears in:

Another family loses home to fire

House gutted after kitchen grease fire gets out of control

A Cole County home owned by a family of eight was gutted by fire Tuesday morning, causing $60,000 in damage but only one minor injury.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments