Photo detail

Shawn and Tracy Chilton play with their daughter, Zoe, in their Jefferson City home. The family survived carbon monoxide poisoning over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Surviving carbon monoxide - the Silent Killer

A Jefferson City family’s nearly disasterous holiday offers a sobering lesson

The Chilton family felt the typical feasting fatigue after their Thanksgiving meal. But if they had given in to their sleepiness, they might not have awakened.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments