October 19, 2008
Patrons enjoy the weather with a meal at Angelina’s Cafe at the corner of Dix Road and West Main Street. The building housed Buerhle’s Grocery from 1936-61 and Bob’s Market from 1961 until two years ago.
Stories this photo appears in:
From its cornfield beginnings as Buerhle’s Grocery through decades as Bob’s Market to its current incarnation as Angelina’s Cafe
Neighborly talk and homespun wisdom poured over the meat counter at Bob’s Market in the mid-1970s when Marvin Jones moved into a 600 block Boonville Road home with his family from Georgia.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting