Calvary Lutheran High School in Jefferson City has announced the dates for its summer athletic camps.
The camps will be held at the following times:
• Baseball, grades 4-8 - From 4-6 p.m. May 21-23 (rain day May 24) at the Calvary baseball field.
• Boys basketball, grades 4-8 - Grades 4-6 will meet from 10-11:30 a.m. and grades 7-8 from 12:30-2 p.m., both on May 28-31 at Trinity Lutheran gym.
• Volleyball - Will be held June 3-6 at the Trinity Lutheran gym. Grades 9-12 will meet from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., grades 4-6 from 10-11:30 a.m. and grades 7-8 from 1-2:30 p.m.
• Boys basketball, grades 9-12 - From 6-8 p.m. June 3-7 at the Trinity Lutheran gym.
• Softball, grades 2-8 - Grades 2-4 will meet from 9-11:30 a.m. and grades 5-8 will meet from 12:30-3:30 p.m., both on June 7-8, at the Calvary softball field.
• Girls basketball, grades 4-12 - Grades 9-12 will meet from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., grades 4-6 from 10-11:30 a.m. and grades 7-8 from 1-2:30 p.m. All sessions will be held June 10-13 at the Trinity Lutheran gym.
• Girls and boys track and field - Grades 4-9 will meet from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., June 17-20, at the Thomas Jefferson Middle School track.
• Boys soccer - Grades 6-8 will meet from 5:30-7:30 p.m., June 24-28. Grades 9-12 will meet from 5:30-7:30 p.m., July 8-12. Both will meet at a location to be announced.
• Softball, grades 9-12 - From 5:30-8:30 p.m. on July 18-19 and 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on July 20, both days at the Calvary softball field.
• Baseball, grades 9-12 - From 4-6 p.m. July 29-Aug. 1, with a rain day of Aug. 2, at the Calvary baseball field.
The cost for all camps include instruction in fundamentals with some strategy/competition, a camp T-shirt and refreshments. To help the school order T-shirts in time, please register one week before the start of each camp.
For additional information, including cost, please call Calvary athletic director Mark Buffington at 573-638-0228.