The weather continues to play havoc with the schedules of area sports teams.
Several cancellations and reschedule dates have been announced, including:
• The boys tennis dual between Jefferson City and Camdenton, originally set for Tuesday, will now be held at 4 p.m. Friday at Washington Park.
• The St. Francis Borgia track meet set for Tuesday, which was to include the Helias Crusaders and Lady Crusaders, was canceled. At this time, there is no makeup date.
• Blair Oaks' baseball game with North Callaway originally scheduled for Monday has been rescheduled for 5 p.m. May 7.
• The Lincoln softball team's home doubleheader set for today against Rockhurst has been canceled. There are no plans to reschedule the games.
• Snow on the baseball field at Lincoln has shifted a doubleheader schedule for today with the Lindenwood Lions until Monday. The twinbill will now start at 1 p.m. at Lincoln Field.
• Weather has again foiled the women's tennis match between Lincoln and Maryville University. Originally scheduled to play Feb. 23 in St. Joseph as part of the Missouri Western Invitational, the teams were snowed out and rescheduled for today. But with more snow in St. Louis, the teams have again postponed the match. A makeup date has not yet been set.