A Belle family lost its home to a fire Tuesday morning, but no one was hurt.
The fire was reported at 6:37 a.m. at 202 S. Belle Ave., said Michael Dixon, Belle's chief of police and emergency management director. No damage estimate was given, but Dixon said the home was destroyed.
He said the state fire marshal's office ruled the fire accidental. The cause is believed to be a cell phone charger.
The Belle Volunteer Fire Department and the Ozark Central Ambulance District responded to the fire.
Two Red Cross volunteers from Cole County assisted the four-member family. They met with family members to provide resources and meet their immediate emergency needs of food and clothing. Clients also received comfort kits, which contain personal hygiene items.
The family obtained their own temporary housing.
"These situations are always tragic, but there's a silver lining in that no one was hurt," Dixon said.