The Missouri State Fire Marshal's Office believes a Sunday night house fire in Cole County was caused by an electrical problem.
The Regional West Fire Protection District reported they were sent to the fire, at 5122 Highway 179, just after 5 p.m.
The home's renters had been there earlier but had left to work on the farm. The front of the two-story house was on fire when they returned.
The home is considered a total loss, but the occupant had renter's insurance, and firefighters managed to save some personal belongings.