Officials with the Regional West Fire Protection District said electrical problems are believed to have caused a fire that destroyed a home Tuesday in western Cole County.
The top of the home in the 8300 block of Kings Chapel Road was destroyed after the roof collapsed.
Smoke could be seen for several miles, and fire was coming from the roof by the time firefighters arrived.
Water had to be brought in by pump trucks, as the below-freezing temperatures had frozen some water lines.
All residents were able to exit the home safely.