A crack in a flue is believed to have led to a fire at a business Wednesday morning in Russellville.
The fire at Rockelmans Body Shop on Railroad Avenue happened around 6:40 a.m., according to reports from the Russellville/Lohman Fire Protection District.
The business' owner contacted fire officials after starting a fire in a wood stove to warm the building up.
The fire spread into the attic; and while fire crews were able to save the building, the fire caused extensive damage throughout the structure.
No injuries were reported.