Rowing event to raise funds for hospital
Friday, January 24, 2014
A Mid Mo Fitness Rowing benefit is scheduled from 7 p.m.-8 a.m. Jan. 31-Feb. 1 at CrossFit Unstoppable, 605 Missouri Blvd. Court, to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
Participants can “buy” a 30-minute slot on a rower during the 13-hour marathon for a donation of at least $2.
Other athletes can purchase a slot for another member at a designated time and if that person can’t row at that time then he/she has to “buy” out of the time slot for at least a $2 donation.
For more information, call 573-619-2142.
More like this story
- Westlake’s employees build play structure for local girl
- Tornado sparks influx of donations to Joplin
- 18th annual Miracle of Giving Blood Drive invites you to give the ultimate gift of the holiday season
- Local girl named Children’s Miracle Network champion for Missouri
- Winter weather impacting blood supplies
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting