5k run/walk to benefit Heart Walk
Monday, April 28, 2014
The Mardi Gras in May 5k run/walk sponsored by the Central Bank Heart Walk team begins at 4 p.m. May 10 at Katy Trail Spur North JC Pavilion. All proceeds benefit the American Heart Association.
There are awards for overall male and female runners, top male and female of each age group and best costume overall.
Age groups are: 12 and younger; 13-19; 20-29; 30-39-40-49; 50-59; and 60+.
For more information, contact Angela Nale, 573-634-1116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Harper Chapel UMC Relay For Life team sponsors 5K Run/Walk For a Cure
- California High School Track and Cross County teams to host 5k Run/Walk Aug. 20
- Lake Regional Announces 7th Annual Fun Run Results
- Sixth Annual Fun Run/Walk set for May 4 at Lake Regional Hospital
- Benefit for Camp Wonderland on tap
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting