Lawmen suspect two deaths to be murder, suicide
Friday, September 27, 2013
The Camden County sheriff’s office is investigating the discovery of two bodies found Thursday in a Climax Springs home as a murder-suicide.
According to the sheriff’s department, William J. Goodack Jr., 57, and his wife, Linda K. Goodack, 65, each sustained a single gunshot to the head.
A friend found the bodies around 2 p.m. Thursday after having not heard from the couple for more than 24 hours. The friend went to the couple’s residence in the 1200 block of Sunset Shores Drive and found the bodies inside the home.
The bodies of the couple were transported to Springfield for an autopsy, which is standard procedure, official said.
More like this story
- 2 found dead in Climax Springs home
- Two Climax Springs residents arrested on drug charges
- Body of man, toddler found in Camden County
- Officers arrest one and seize marijuana and drug paraphernalia in Climax Springs
- Identities released as authorities continue to investigate man, toddler death in Camden County
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting